Fruits I love, but hate to eat:
- Bananas - if they are underripe, you get that gucky film on your teeth and hands. Bleh.
- Mangos - I somehow manage to get them all over my face when I eat them. It is like juicy mango snuff porn.
- Pineapple - I love eating it, except if it is fresh. Don’t so much like having my mouth digested. But it is fun to try and cut it into cute shapes!
- Watermelon - actually, there’s pretty much nothing bad about watermelon, except that they are very heavy to carry home and then I eat the whole thing and have to pee for forever. Also I get juice all over me in a scene rather like the mango situation. Fun bonus fact: I had a dream recently where I was fighting in a tunnel, sort of Pokemon-style, against something that was kind of like a sabertooth tiger made out of animal cracker with giant watermelon rind “fangs.” Yeah, I really don’t know.
- Pomegranates - I always get impatient, and cram a whole bunch of seeds into my mouth, and then have to spit out the pips awkwardly.
- Oranges - I am an ace at getting the peel off in one piece. I am a little obsessive about it, in fact. If I fail, I feel slightly disappointed in myself.